Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

oneill h4 camera rucksack

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
i saw one in FHM the other day so had a look on twoseasons.co.uk and am really interested in them. has anyone got one yet or know anything about them as i think i'm going to treat myself as soon as i get back from my little afghan adventure...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mark_20vt, From what I read, they are coming into shops soon, would be best to speak to the O'Neill distributor for the UK and see what they have to say about it...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
mark_20vt, Is this just a pack with a Lanc button and a battery stack?:
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Masque, this has a helmet/goggle mounted camera, shockproof screen/recorder with internal memory and SD slot, on/off button sewn into the left strap then all the normal features of a decent rucsac. looks pretty good
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Looks interesting, I hadn;t heard of this.

http://www.talk2myshirt.com/blog/archives/257

http://shop.strato.de/epages/15500620.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/15500620/Categories/O'neill-H4-Campack
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
anyone managed to track one of these down yet? spoke to 2seasons.com and they are struggling to get hold of them and the few the can get are sold immediatly and spoke to o'neill store in milton keynes and london and the few they are supposedly getting in cannot be reserved so 1st come 1st serve! would have liked one for tignes next week but not going to happen now!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
i work for o'neill uk, the h4 is coming in to our warehouse hopefully in the next week or so and will hit the stores soon after that. two seasons are telling you porkies as they have not come into the country yet Puzzled
i will let you all know when we have a defo date.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
these will be available from o'neill stores from the end of this week beginning of next, but in very small quantities Sad
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
addo, Is it just o'neill stores ? A friend is interested in buying one.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
debbi, they will be available in other stores ie freespirit etc. however i am not sure when they will receive stock. please be aware that we have only a small qty to go round and demand is expected to be big......so get in quick!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
addo, the blurb says the pack can carry a snowboard, but can it carry skis?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
eng_ch, it is designed only for snowboards, however there are a multitude of straps which i am sure could be used for ski's.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy