Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kjus ski wear.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Need to get some new ski wear, tried on some Kjus in snow and rock, thought that it was really nice.

Anyone got some?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It should be ok for the price... I would put it in the same bracket/market as Schoffel
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have got an exclusive Kjus t shirt that came at a reasonable price Smile I think the skiwear is good quality but pricy, and S&R arnt always the cheapest place to buy. Looked at a Mtn hardwear fleece in the catalogue recently £90, blacks online had it for £80 found it elsewhere online for £68 with free postage. I knoe they have a price match policy but why should we do the research for em Very Happy

Kjus stuff is good but probably no better than other top manufacturers. If you like it, it does the job and your happy with the price theres no question. Just dont ski in Austria with it as its sooo common there rolling eyes
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
OK if you've got a dog called Lassie wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Need to get some new ski wear, tried on some Kjus in snow and rock, thought that it was really nice.

Kjus is the nicest fit and feel of any brand i have ever experienced. Yes, it's expensive but i think that once you have tried it on you understand why. Aperfect cut that just feels so right! No where near as baulky as scnoffel, eider etc.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Kramer, Which jacket are you going for? I've fancied some Kjus gear for a couple of years now.
Bones, You can buy polartec fleeces for half that price in any decent country kit/hiking store.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

Bones, You can buy polartec fleeces for half that price in any decent country kit/hiking store

Aye I know, but sometimes you just got to have, tried it on fits well and the cut is ok. Often with lesser gear it doesnt fit right for me. I buy what feels comfortable, not just on name, but the cheaper the better Smile and usually prefer to buy in resort where the £ go much further Razz
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I have a Kjus jacket, mainly because it was the nicest cut jacket I came across! I love it! Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Kramer, oh, yah! You will look absolutely divine it that outfit, dahling! Wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy