Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

which are the best ladies intermediate skis to use

Poster: A snowHead
Hi I'm a lady skier that skis reds mainly but can anyone help me with what are the best skis to use - I have rossignol saphir boots but am not sure which skis are best for me to use - can anyone help???
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
juliebenn, you can't go wrong with something from the K2 'Luv' range. They are popular with many lady snowHead 's. Take a look at the K2ski website.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Can you tell a little more about yourself?
Height weight and goals will help.

I'd suggest that you take the recommendations you get here and make them a short list to demo, because so many ski manufacturers have profound equipment, and you may find something you like about a ski that someone else may not like.

A few for your short list off the top of my head are:
Elan Black magic
Nordica Olympia Drive
Volkl Tierra
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
juliebenn, I love my Rossignol Attraxions snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Rossignol attraction 5 are very nice. My friend has a pair who's an intermediate skier. I found them a very responsive ski. They were nice.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
My wife, an intermediate skier, has fallen in love with the Scott Maya. A very well priced ski that makes her look good on the piste and puts a smile on her face when she ventures on the powder.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi thanks for all the replies I'm 5ft 6 and weight 9 and half stone if this helps many thanks for the replies so far Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If your skill level is going forward and you are are looking to ski well, then add the Dynastar Legend Exclusive Powder.... might just be a ski too far at this time, for you, tho'
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
juliebenn, This thread is one reason you should really try to demo skis.

geri, and woody911, both recommend the Rossignol Attraxion, but when I demoed them for review, I found them to be very damp and uninspiring.

However, JT, 's recommendation of the Dynastar Legend Exclusive Powder is a ski I'd definitely consider checking out.

Ski Mfgs have some great stuff out there, but all so very different from one another, where rossi's tend to be damp, volkl's have a lot of energy and performance but aren't extremely forgiving, and elan, and nordica are known for performance skis with some forgiving tendency.

With your height and weight, I'd consider something in the high 150's low 160's range for length, and go for a ski that will perform well but have forgiving tendency so you can use it while you progress!!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I like the stockli spirit ed VII skis... they are very cool skis for women and stockli skis have always skied nicely for me... many women seem to like that ski...

but you really have to demo skis yourself - see what YOU like....

I like GS race skis... not really everyone's cup of tea... I have a friend that has very different taste to me... yet we both ski at a very similar level... we are just different skiers and like our skis to feel certain ways...
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
oh link for that ski http://www.stockli.com/ you need to look under all mountain to find the ski....

Might have to visit eng_ch to demo though Wink
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
juliebenn, I'm the same as you! These are my demo options:

Stockli Spirit Ed
K2 Burnin Luv
Volkl Fuego
Dynastar Exclusive Legend
Head Every Thang

Heaven knows where I'll find them in one place.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
erica2004 wrote:
juliebenn, I'm the same as you! These are my demo options:

Stockli Spirit Ed
K2 Burnin Luv
Volkl Fuego
Dynastar Exclusive Legend
Head Every Thang

Heaven knows where I'll find them in one place.

You may not find them in one place, but you should still demo all you can. When you find the ski that puts a big silly grin on your face. Buy IT!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

I'm 5ft 6 and weight 9 and half stone

If only........................
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I've seen pics of you,Megamum. You have nothing to be ashamed of!
snow conditions
SnowHot, You're too kind - thank you! Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy