Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Banff major roadworks.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know whether the "Banff refreshing" program will disrupt the bus service during the coming winter season?
www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g154911-c62931/Banff:Alberta:Alberta.html

My undersanding is that the major roadworks that have been a nightmare for summer visitors will cease sometime in early November and resume in spring.

What I would like to know is what Banff avenue will be like during this lull in work.

I'm about to book my trip for next year and If Banff avenue is still boarded up/closed It'll heavily influence my choice of hotel.

Does anybody have any info on this?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I was in Banff in March this year, and the "refreshment" (how very Canadian Laughing ) was in full swing. It was managed really well, and had no effect at all on the buses. The biggest issue was the local scandal that somebody had stolen all the cuddly squirrel signs erected to apologise for any inconvenience Smile All the way down the street, there are designated crossing zones, with macho construction workers acting as lollipop men!

We stayed at Brewsters, about a block back from the main street, and bang in the centre of town, and weren't troubled by any noise from roadworks.

Enjoy snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy