Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

One night in Cervinia?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

We have already booked an apartment for a week in Cervinia next March - and have just discovered that it is the week leading up to Easter. That is not a problem, but does offer a potential opportunity. As we drive overnight we normally ski Saturday on arrival, ski all week, vacate the apartment the last Saturday morning, ski all day, then drive home overnight. As at Easter we won't need to go to work on the Monday, if we could find somewhere to stay for the Easter Saturday night we could ski Sunday as well - giving nine days skiing in a week's holiday!

So - does anyone have any idea where 4 of us could get accommodation for just the Easter Saturday night (22nd March) in Cervinia? A Refugio or hostel would fine - anywhere with a bed each indoors would do!

thanks for any ideas.

Robin
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I went thru the cervinia website when I was after a hotel for 2 nights...

http://www.cervinia.it/default_eng.aspx

Cheers,

greg
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
RobinS, I did similar to kitenski, when I went between Christmas and New Year last season.

I wouldn't try to book up too soon though, they will all be wanting to hold out for full-week bookings at the moment. Best to leave it until a couple of weeks before you go.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
we did easter a couple of years ago.. we booked with about 3 weeks to go IIRC..
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks all - contacted the tourist office, they confirmed that no-one will take one night bookings in advance. They suggested we go in to their office during the week we are there, by then they should have had last minute spaces released to them - so that's what we shall do.

Robin
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Probably the best solution. If all fails go down to the town of Aosta, you will definately get a bed. Enjoy.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'd try a few hotels directly 1 or 2 weeks before you go....
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy