Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New year wed -> wed

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am having a bit of trouble booking for new year, the problem being that the missus is a teacher and we don't want to be away for christmas. We've booked flights to geneva for dec26 - jan02, which is a wednesday to wednesday week of 7 nights....somewhere.

Umpteen places in Zermatt claim to have availability but then the email comes back and they only take sat-sat bookings. Same with Val d'Isere, Tignes, Les Arcs - all 3 websites only let you search for accommodation sat-sat.

We need somewhere high in France or western switzerland, not too concerned about self catered vs hotel etc at this point.

Chalet pimps feel free to wade in, plus anyone else who knows of places likely to take a wed-wed booking? snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.skisoleil.co.uk

Try drop this site an e-mail. They have contacts in La Plagne. As you have already stated Wednesday to Wednesday is difficult at the best of times but across New Year week....................... rolling eyes

Good luck
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Plake, I don't think it's easy to get non Sat-Sat bookings for peak weeks, especially in the higher resorts. Have you considered staying in somewhere like Bourg St Maurice? It has excellent links to several resorts, including high speed funicular to Les Arcs and 35 minutes or less by road to Val d'Isere, Tignes, La Rosiere, etc. Maybe the hotels and B&Bs in Bourg St Maurice might be slightly more flexible about when you start your trip, especially if you contact them directly rather than going through Les Arcs' central accommodation agency?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Plake,

If you scroll down this page there are links to a couple of Hotels in Bourg also worth sending Peter who runs the site a PM as he lives in Boorg and knows many that may help.

http://mysnowsports.com/Content/pid=31.html
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Plake, We're booked for that time unfortunately, but you could try our agents Bigfoot in Chamonix - some of their chalets book from any day. Hotels are generally more flexible than chalets, too...
www.bigfoot-travel.co.uk
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I have booked zermatt for newyear and could only get sat-sat, however i found an apartment in tasch which was willing to take me midweek, maybe try other places there?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy