Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lenzerheide

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Trying to sort out our february family trip and this is one of the possibilities, decent looking apartment reasonably priced. Probably won't go as the reputation is for somewhat tame piste skiing. This does not put me off when I'm with mates as you can usually find amusement off piste in most areas. With family though I tend to stick to pistes and Itinaires type runs. I have used the snow head search facility and there is not a lot on it. Does anyone know anything to bely this reputation for tame piste skiing?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have looked at this place a few times but never actually made it there so bear that in mind.

I think it is regarded as being suitable for all levels with a nice village base. 39 lifts and 155 kms and numerous restaurants and set up for families.

The village is 1500mtrs almost with a ski range of 1260-2865 although most tops out at around 2400 max. The rothornbahn looks the most interesting if you get adventurous.

As you can tell, I have just gleaned most of this from a guide book, but I wouldn't dismiss it so lightly yet

http://www.myswitzerland.com/en.cfm/destinations/resorts/offer-Destinations_Resorts-General-86768.html
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
T Bar, Fourteen of us went last year at half term to avoid the mass scrum in France. It was great for our mixed ability group of kids and there is plenty of things to do in the village. The town is spread out along the road so you will need to use the bus quite a bit in order to get to both sides of the valley; we tended to do whole days per side rather than trekking across too regularly.
The snow was a bit thin but it looked as if there would be plenty of "just off piste" skiing if they had a good dump.
So, a great family resort, very friendly, very Swiss, not at all English, good ski school but, but, totally boring skiing if you like anything other than blues and very easy reds.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've been there, very boring town but if you're going as a group you'll probably be OK. Not many Brits there.

Dunno about "tame" skiing... I have NEVER seen tracks anywhere NEAR as suicidal as I saw them under the cable car at the top top lodge. Twisted Evil
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy