Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix 23rd Feb - 1st March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Whooo. Finally got at least one week confirmed. Heading to chamonix on the 23rd feb - 1st March with 4 of my mates of different abilities. Hopefully should have some excellent snow by then snowHead . Does anyone know if this is still in the half term week or have they all gone back.

Heading down to Tamworth this next week to try and get the lads im going with up to scratch and the ski virgin who we are taking some lessons. Can't wait till Manchester opens up and then can avoid the 4 hour round trip for a couple of hours skiing.

Is anyone else going to be around the Chamonix area at this time?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Apologies just had my eyes tested and have now seen the thread on when the French half term holidays are.

Even though anyone in the Chamonix valley at this time.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

Does anyone know if this is still in the half term week or have they all gone back.

As you have seen, it's French hols till 8 March and I think that week is Paris - worst of the lot. No chance of going out on 8 March??
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
punts, we're here most weekends. If it's busy - and if you have a mixed group - head to Le Tour. Or Les Houches. They'll be quieter.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
punts, I'm thinking of being around, some of the time. Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, You'll have to explain that, you noodle, punts is fairly new to snowHeads! punts, fyi, Mr Cutie aka SZK is allegedly an expert bootfitter, he can no doubt tell you himself where he is to be found in Chamonix.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
No need for explanations. I have been keeping an eye on things here for a fair while now but just an irregular poster. Was thinking about paying the zookeepers a visit for some boots when i go in February. Popped into the shop in January for a mooch around when I was there last but ended up leaving empty handed.

Unfortunately no chance of delaying the holiday as I work offshore and have to plan the trips in my field break.

Ahh well we will have to suffer the hoardes of french kids then I suppose. Not to worry I know where I would rather be given the option still the same. Hopefully will be able to ski to the bottom and save the cattle trailers back down the mountain this time.

Cant wait Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
punts,
Quote:

No need for explanations

Oh, jolly good, that'll give Cutie a chance to dream up a ruder name than 'noodle' to call me! Sad
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hurtle, Don't worry 'Pootle' it would be far easier me me to come up with something ruder for, punts, . Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Well the time has arrived and the sleep count is almost over. Seen some other posts from people who will be around chamonix at the same time so keep an eye out for a group of 4 drunk young lads. Have a good trip everyone else thats off this week.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy