Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Daniel Craig has skiing lessons for next James Bond film

Poster: A snowHead
The latest James Bond - Daniel Craig - has been taking skiing lessons to help him prepare for the next movie. The actor has taken to the slopes in preparation for the latest film, tentatively titled Bond 22....A source is reported as saying: "For the first time since 1969's On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Bond will be largely snow-bound. Much of it will be filmed in the Swiss Alps. The film is in pre-production for a major ski sequence."

From: http://www.londonnet.co.uk/entertainment/2007/Sep/7226_20070918.php
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If he is interested in snowboard lessons I am offering. Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

OMG he is drop dead gorgeous...............
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Funny one this, i was kiting out Piers Brosnans, Bond ski stunt double the other day. None of these guys do any stunts of anykind, with a 30,000,000( damn, i've got no pound sign on me French keyboard) pound budget the insurance risk is to high and they can't aford any injury to the star. Piers was on a plastic sledge, on his knees with poles cut in half for his face shots. Yan is hopeful he'll get the work again. Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mouth wrote:
If he is interested in snowboard lessons I am offering. Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

I think Candice already has the Bond pedigree and thus will be in the front of the queue Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:
Yan is hopeful he'll get the work again. Laughing

nah fanfan is up for it.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Mouth, I wonder if he will be wearing those shorts again Laughing
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
davidof, You know the boys, small world.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Linds, at alpine temperatures they'll certainly be a bit looser in the rise. Confused
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
davidof, He's 4ft something, make up will have a job on.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
liking the fact that this film will be Alps based... can't wait
Oh and I'm more than happy to rub his muscles after a hard day of ski lessons!!!! wink Laughing
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
If they're looking for someone to play the part of "fat bloke skiing in the background" then put my name on the list Toofy Grin
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
So who was his instructor. Would be good to know how well he skis Toofy Grin
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:
davidof, He's 4ft something, make up will have a job on.

but he was very good in TWINE although I prefer farine, of course

how tall is Daniel Craig anyway? Will he wear a helmet and ABS for the ski scenes, after the lifejacket in the Thames it seem only sensible.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
davidof wrote:
how tall is Daniel Craig anyway?

According to IMDB, he is 5' 10" (1.78 m).
His biography...
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
boredsurfin, yea but I def next in the queue!!
snow report
he was in grindelwald in the summer filming something, dunno what though.
snow report
The ski scene in OHMSS, where he parachutes off the cliffedge, is a legendary sequence. It will be difficult to top that.
snow conditions
Whitegold, Don't you mean TSWLM ? No Parachutes in OHMSS wink
snow report
Whichever one it was, it rocked.
snow report
Whitegold, ayeee!
snow report
I did hear a tale of a bond (TWINE)film that was partially shot in Chamonix. They were all set up for a sequence and Sophie Marceau's ski stunt double was running late for some reason. Anyway, allegedly SM got bored waiting and set off at high speed down whatever they were about to shoot. The insurance folks were far from delighted.
ski holidays
davidof, I think we've got mixed up, Yan reckons it was him, not Stefan.
ski holidays
Sophie Marceau...mmmmm...mmmmm.

I lived in East Sheen many years ago, and used to drink in pub that was run by one of Sean Connery's stunt doubles. Quite a good likeness, but a bit of a stroker.
ski holidays
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Bit cold for these though.
latest report
Whitegold, in OHMSS one of the bad guys flies off a cliff and plumets to his doom but there are no parachutes in the movie
snow report
Mouth wrote:
boredsurfin, yea but I def next in the queue!!

But as I said earlier Candice has done it all before wink
Quote:
Candice Gilg, former World Champion Moguls Skier, Olympian and stunt double for Bond Girl Sophie Marceau in the James Bond film, 'The World is not Enough' and Longefoy Montalbert resident............
latest report
Brian Hall doing the safety I assume.
latest report
Helen Beaumont, you could have warned me, I've had to sit down, gone all peculiar
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy