Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ace Meet and Greet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Excellent experience of using them back in April at Gatwick, following recommendations from here so I have just booked with them again for next week.

Undoubtedly they are the cheapest I could find and as I'm not disappointed with the price I'm not in for making a complaint but just querying and hoping the owner who sometimes contributes here may respond:

I phoned direct and told the lady I am a Snowhead but she wasn't able to offer me any discount over and above booking it direct on the Ace website? I was under the impression that we got a further discount?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
nightshift, this post would seem to agree with you http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=288283#288283
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I used Ace back in March. I didn't know there was a discount for snowHead but was still impressed with their normal price and the service was excellent. I'd definitely use them again Very Happy although I don't know how they've been affected by the ban on driving to airport terminals.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
geetee, I assume not affected much in that when I made my booking for Monday they didn't mention anything. Plus I pick my Dad up from Heathrow regularly and I still drive up and sit around in the car waiting for him to come out at Terminals 1 - 3 without being moved on any sooner than I used to be.

Ace are excellent - was really pleased back in April as I had previously used the BAA valet service at Gatwick which was horrendous - I got to them at 3pm on the way back and my car didn't turn up till 5pm which put me right in to rush hour traffic on the M25 - I was angry as I'd already paid up for the flight that got me back in time to miss that traffic!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
nightshift wrote:

I got to them at 3pm on the way back and my car didn't turn up till 5pm

How dreadful! You would have been as well to just use one of the car parks in that case. Did they provide any compensation?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
They didn't because I didn't go after any - in hindsight I wish I had actually.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy