Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SSB

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
SnowHeads Summer Bash?

After seeing the pics in the thread authored by the $*&@)* who's just come back from SA and rubbing our noses in it . . . is an organised Bash less far out of the box than a magazine?

Are there 10-20 peeps who would be interested? (that sort of figure is where pricing discounts can start to make an impact)?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Masque, Well the snoworks trip to Chile costs about £5,000 but looks great fun, if something were organised for a fraction of that price, I think I could persuade my SO to go, as he was very interested in the snoworks Chile trip.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

trip to Chile

Might be something I would be intrested in looking at next year. Or are you thinking of skiing nearer to home with summer skiing in the alps doing other things in the afternoon?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Perfectly possible to organise yourselves. Much cheaper if you are prepared to stay in pensions or refugios a short distance frm the slopes rather than the deluxe ski-in/out hotels. Airfare is the major obstacle. Bus travel possible but with the right numbers car hire would start to make sense. Remember this year has been a particularly ggod year - others may be difficult.
ski holidays
 brian
brian
If you were looking at Portillo then the all-in prices on their website don't look prohibitive, all in US $ so the exchange rate is very favourable at the moment. There's a range from basic bunkhouse to hotel as well. The transfer from Santiago's $100 return.

http://www.skiportillo.com/html-eng/rates.html

Flights with Iberia on ebookers for about £700 return.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
"All-in"?

Are you sure after spending £1000 just to get there, you want to stay in ONE SINGLE resort? What if the snow is not good there but good elsewhere? How much terrain is there in Portillo?
ski holidays
 brian
brian
abc, no idea. I'm not going (for the forseeable) anyway. I was just offering that site as a starting point for pricing info, ie. you could do a week in Portillo for comfortably under £2000.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy