Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Advice needed re Les Arcs 1950 ( Radisson apts )

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI,

Thinkng of trying Les Arcs 1950 at end of March next year. I like the look of the Radissons apartments and was just wondering how easy the drive from Geneva is, also if anyone has stayed there any advice on best place to book apartments, nice restaurants etc appreciated.

Many Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The drive is fairly straightforward from Geneva, taking about 3 hours. Very occasionally the final section of the road up to Arc 1950 and 2000 can be closed because of heavy snow, but this happens rarely and is cleared promptly. Not sure about booking apartments; I think Erna Low in the UK is one of the agents for the apartments at 1950, but there are a coupl eof people here who own apartments there who will be able to let you know. You could send an email to JimW to ask his advice; he owns a nice place there.

There are a couple of nice restaurants in 1950 itself (Valentino's is a favourite for good pizza), Chalet de l'Arc is just above Arc 2000 and has a good reputation, and La Ferme in Villaroger is worth making a journey (by skis) for.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy