Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Poster: A snowHead

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 9-08-07 8:20; edited 3 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
CREVASSE _07, it's French
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
CREVASSE _07, It's French and can be very good it can also be ........
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
CREVASSE _07, sorry, I'm being facetious. ESF can be excellent, or atrocious. It's not (as I am led to understand by my learned SH friends) sponsored or maintained by the French gov't but is simply the over-dominant franchise in France.

It has a reputation for being "not very good" but many resorts are "now trying harder".

They wear red suits (generally) of varying water-resistance.

If you are thinking of pre-booking - ask around here with details and you'll get some advice. Helpful, or, not Laughing
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
CREVASSE _07,
Questions on 2 Alpes pistes and ESF, will your next topic be La Ros or Terms and Conditions?

Seriously opinions vary quite widely. A personal one is that they vary between resorts but the overall tendency is for over large group lessons particularly at peak times and sometimes less excusably at quiet times. But they also have many very good instructors and private lessons are at very reasonable prices and often excellent.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Personally for the kids in Meribel they were rubbish in La Ros superb.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just the same as any school I suppose. Some teachers may be good and enthusiastic, others may not be and should do the children and society a good service and find something they are more interested in!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Puzzled thread title change?

T Bar, you might be right. It's getting crowded under that bridge.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
stoatsbrother, Yep I think your right!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
stoatsbrother, boredsurfin, Yep but why?????
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I wonder if those with access to posters IP addresses know?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
stoatsbrother, and they won't be telling, I think they all sign a mods version of the hypocritical oath Toofy Grin wink
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
boredsurfin, yep - they just add the user name to the psychological profile, and the fingerprint records obtained at all the bashes from glasses, and once a month they meet wearing special robes of office in a small poorly lit room under the slope at MK and discuss who will be sacrificed next. That poster then mysteriously disappears and nobody is any the wis....
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
stoatsbrother, Laughing

I have noticed that one snowhead that was, on another ski forum, labelled an Insufferable Boor and ridiculed with a goldfish avatar, no longer exists. If you search carefully you can find some of his post. The Ski Stasi is alive and kicking Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Am I the only one that is confused now Puzzled rolling eyes .
snow report
R32, yes.
ski holidays
R32, sorry... in-jokes occasioned by the mysterious change in the tile of this thread which was originally something like "esf".

Frosty the Snowman, I think that snowHead is operating deep undercover at the moment, but will be back soon. Who knows - he may already be amongst us.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy