Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any boarders going to PSB, MSB, EoSB

Poster: A snowHead
Dear all,

Thought I had going to PSB in the bag this evening.

The missus got up after sleeping off her night shift, we had some tea and then went for a relaxing walk. I said that I thought a nice few days away with a load of snowHeads would be good for us, fully expecting a big fat "NO!"...

.....but she said "YES", she would like to go to PSB! Yippee Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...

... but unfortunately she's booked into something at work on Oct 31st and Nov 1st (it's been booked since January) and she can't get out of it! Boo-hoo Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

So, unless she says that I can go on me tod (highly unlikely), it looks like I'll be missing the PSB after all - balls!! Sad
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Alastair Pink wrote:
Even us two plankers get on well with you shredders Toofy Grin

it's just those telemarker lot that get me though, tipping over their skis left right and centre. NehNeh
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
stab wrote:

it's just those telemarker lot that get me though, tipping over their skis left right and centre. NehNeh

The word isn't "tipping" it's "genuflecting" Shocked

Or occasionally (in my case) "tripping" Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Specialman, Thats a bummer ! I have almost got my OH to say yes but all the flights have gone already to Grenoble to watch the Mondail Sad
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
debbi, catch the train to Grenoble 99£ retune at the moment from London.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
debbi, Train pah!! Toofy Grin . If time is an issue then out on 30th back on 4th from Stansted to Grenoble is abot £60 inclusive.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
debbi, it's pants, that's what it is!! Can't believe that the two dates my missus was given six months ago happen to be when SHs organises a trip - what are the odds!!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Masque, oooo bargain ! was thinking about the train but havent had time to do the research - cheers !!

Frosty the Snowman, Its not the time thats the prob - wanted to go 28th to catch the last 2 days of the Mondial but no flights avaiblable till the 30th

Specialman, well theres always the MSB & The EoSB but thats AGES away Confused
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
debbi wrote:
Specialman, well theres always the MSB & the EoSB but thats AGES away Confused

It's too long to wait - i'm going bonkers without snow!!!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Specialman, Snap, Its TORTURE. Everytime I see one of my boardin buddies thats all we talk about "When & where are we next going"...
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
debbi, I think I'd be called a 'geek' in any other walk of life!! Toofy Grin

I think a sesh as MK will ahve to do this week to stop me going crazy...
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Specialman, now if you started talking to me about fishing I'd call you a geek! Twisted Evil
I havent been to MK since last year. Its cold, its got 'snow', but its too damn small, still its a fix of sorts. Def have to get up there soon.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Fishing is not a geek's sport, it's just full of fat, old men who smell of woodbines and have yellow fingers from all the maggot dye!!

Even if it's small it's a fix. I actually don't mind it, but it can be a bit boring, especially as you spend most of your time on the drag lift and not actually boarding!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Are you saying you are a :-

Specialman wrote:
fat, old man who smell of woodbines and have yellow fingers from all the maggot dye!!

Laughing Laughing
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Will you two stop mincing about and get some flights booked wink
snow report
Frosty the Snowman, YES SIR MR PRESIDENT SIR !
latest report
Frosty the Snowman would ove to - maybe some guardian angle will take my missus' place at work and we can come...

... one can only hope!!!
snow report
I wouldn't mind giving it a go. Never been before so not sure how it all works, but will decide nearer the time.
snow conditions
funny that i've been posting on here since Snowheads started - and every year I say I'll go to a bash and every year circumstances have meant it hasn't happened... So if i say that next season I'm definitely not going - it may just happen!!!!
That'll boost the number of boarders!!!!
snow report
changed my flight so I can take in the snowboard mondial, 27th Oct to 31st Oct, Bristol to Geneva
snow report
rayscoops, lucky you !
snow report
debbi, couple of spare spaces in the car too Very Happy
latest report
Specialman, just noticed the snowboard mondial does not clash with your misses work commitments Little Angel I am (well, trying to) boarding (my mate is trying to remember how to ski), Masque will be there too but not many others so no big crowds (hint hint) wink wink Good chance to try out lots of different boards Very Happy
ski holidays
rayscoops, she's actually working22 Oct - 28th plus extra days ont he 31st and the 1st - bummer!! Sad
snow conditions
rayscoops, I'm gonna keep a keen eye on the webcams and flights, and make a decision nearer the time as we are considering doing a new year trip instead...

Specialman, hope she's gonna make it up to you wink
snow report
She's coming round to the idea o Christmas in somewhere like Geilo in Norway - romantic stuff always swings her!! Very Happy
snow report
Specialman, expensive tastes too wink
snow report
...or it could be a wet weekend in Skeggy!!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
From the mondial website....................

Un large choix pour vous servir parmi les marques suivantes (liste des exposants au 10 septembre) : Ride, K2, Apo, Burton, Rossignol, Santa Cruz, Vans, Nidecker, Nike ACG, Venue, Drake, Northwave, Giro, Cébé, M4 - SP United, Rome, Roxy, Quiksilver, Nitro, Salomon, Forum, Imperium, 32 boots, Bollé, Option, Bataleon, Hammer, Aaven snowboards, Flow, Beboard, Nitro.

mmmmmm..................which one shall I try first ?? I am not a park rider, so any freeride/all mountain recommendations ?
latest report
rayscoops, I hear a lot of gear goes 'missing' during the Mondail . . . . Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I'm after some Flow NXTs (and not at EB prices .... even if they had them in stock rolling eyes ) and I NEED some new boots, the Salomons are actually broken with the left boot like a wet noodle and the right still nice and stiff.

You keep 'em busy and I'll do the dirty wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy