Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Head 3.60 snowboard boots...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Seen some going for a song and wondered if anyone had owned them/owns them and what do they reckon?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Specialman, My 15 yr old daughter has a pair she likes them but does not have anything to compare them with apart from previous hire boots.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kevinrhead, ordered some last night only to get a phone call this morning saying they hadn't updated the website and didn't have my size - bummer!!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Specialman, That is a real pain! Once you have done the research and made the decision to buy. Similar thing happened to me the other week ordered a pair of half-price Timberlands from S&R only to get a email back to say they had none left in my size. Thought that was it, but my wife decided to ring them and they found a pair in one of there stores which arrived the next day.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kevinrhead, had a look on ebay and the ame boots from the same shop ar up for auction at the same price. Emailed them and they've said they have them in stock - mad!! Thy must have internet stocks and shop stock. Just hope I can win the auction.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quite like the Head snowboard boots - Seem to me to be a similar fit to Salomon & mine have a pretty good liner. As always durability is an issue but then I've had multiple pairs fall apart from the market leaders which is why I think its a smart move never to shell out full retail price on snowboard boots.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
My Burton Motos are pooh (and the right colour to match - brown!!).

They seemed to fit at first but the Imprint 2 liner gives way too quickly when your feet heat up, leaving you with the choice of riding it our or adding more cosks! The stiffness is okay but because there's too much room in them I always feel like I'm bracing myself too much with my calf and shin muscles, leaving me feeling kackered every time. Bit tight for cash at the mo, hence the Head's which I've heard are good and at £55 are right for what little dosh I have left.

We'll see...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy