Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Maybe of interest to teaches and parents.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
School holiday time trips get mentioned here a bit so maybe this will help someone.

SETAFS is a club for teachers and friends and arranges ski trips at school holiday times. It is non profit so prices are good. The standards are high (why not have a good hotel even if you are tied to the peak weeks) and we are using a couple of excellent resorts.

Folgarida in Italy - links with Madonna di Campiglio (not Folgaria - badly revued and often confused as on the If You Ski site), and Chamonix for the Easter/Spring holiday times.

Don't rush to the website as I am having a few dificulties uploading 2008 information and prices, those showing are for 2005. Give me a day or so and all will be well (1st or 2nd August).

The site is www.setafs.co.uk or email me on setafs@cheerful.com

Dale
latest report
 brian
brian
Dale625, welcome to snowHead s.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry about the website problem. Its going to be a bit longer!!

If you want to know more ,email me on setafs@cheerful.com or phone 01728 861258

Dale
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy