Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Total Easyjet Incompetence

Poster: A snowHead
Hurtle, knob head
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
TomazH, not nice to name and shame in public Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Never underestimate a lurker. TomazH's, knowledge of our vulnerabilities is quite exceptional Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
rayscoops, Laughing Laughing I don't think TomazH is related to DG, though - not his style, not even his sock puppets' style(s).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
TomazH,
Quote:

knob head

Come on, surely you can produce something a bit more subtle than this!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Hurtle, no, i ran it by Stoatsbrother and he thought it was perfect. Yours humbly, doff, doff, scrape, scrape.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
TomazH, Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
Never underestimate a lurker. TomazH's, knowledge of our vulnerabilities is quite exceptional Very Happy

Yep, the lad/lass/man/laydee knows how to pull strings ... may just be experience, but I prefer your version ..

ThomasZ .. (objective) respect snowHead Hope we see/read more of you !
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hurtle, Should "knob head" be one word? Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Frosty the Snowman, No idea Laughing
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
is that similar to 'nobhead' ?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Guvnor, wassat?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I thought 'knob' referred to a small handle.....but then again, 'Nob' is in Israel....

I give up, I throw myself to the lions of pedantry....
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
As in bedknobs and broomsticks snowHead
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Guvnor,
Quote:

I thought 'knob' referred to a small handle

Did you? Laughing
Quote:

'Nob' is in Israel

I'd never heard of it, but I see from Wikipedia that it's where David received Goliath's sword. Could come in handy to slay a few lions too. wink

Oh dear, this thread's gone fluffy. Where is Lizzard when she's needed?
snow conditions
Hurtle, nice to see you back - I thought I hadn't seen you for a while Very Happy

TomazH, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead Certainly one way to make an entrance but we are a pretty tolerant bunch here on the whole Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Hurtle, at least according to the dictionary it is.....my preferred spelling for the context in which it is referred in this instance is without the 'k'
latest report
I note that Easyjet have just welcomed their 150,000,000th passenger http://www.easyjet.com/EN/News/150_millionth_uk_passenger_at_bristol.html

I assume most of them happy. So, do they care a hoot about the odd complaint here or there?
ski holidays
Guvnor, you should look at my most recently acquired reference book (all pedants have large collections of reference books) which I bought on stoatsbrother's recommendation. It's called Roger's Profanisaurus Rex and it's very, very droll. It implies that - at least in the context which I guess TomazH had in mind - the noun has a 'k' and the verb doesn't.

cathy, thanks. I see DG hasn't posted for about a week either. I'm worried people will talk...
snow report
Ahh, am I mixing up my verbs and nouns again? It happens a lot.....I must be slightly Lysdexlic

What a knob !! Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
TomazH, if they don't care a hoot, they should. Funny, but I have customers, and each and every one of their complaints and queries gets listened to. It shouldn't really matter if you are a small company or a large one.
ski holidays
Helen Beaumont, call me when you've got 150,000,000 customers and tell me what its like. Companies like the mighty Easyjet accept a certain complaint level is inevitable whatever they do.
snow report
Hurtle, not gone officially - but it has been quiet... too quiet....

TomazH, The named individual Smoking Joe mentioned sent out a letter/e mail with his name at the bottom which was completely inaccurate, and either he or the airline has have screwed up. Your choice of this thread, after some self-confessed lurking, as the one on which you trenchantly weigh-in is bound to make people ask if you do have a vested interest. When you then deign to let us know about the stunning new services the said airline is offering, even more supiscions are aroused. I hadn't abused you - at that stage , yet I am labelled part of a"clique of spotty schoolboys as named above". Actually I will have you know I am a raddled old git, and not part of any of the many malignant cliques that infest this forum.

I really loved - "I am not flogging my bootfitting services or hoping you will enjoy renting my flea-infested apartment or trying to pretend I am a ski instructor offering free advice." Nice style - andsince you do not work for E-J, I am guessing that you are in the Diplomatic Corp?

Perhaps I might suggest if you really are looking for spotty schoolboys, you may be on the wrong forum? Twisted Evil
snow conditions
TomazH wrote:
Helen Beaumont, call me when you've got 150,000,000 customers and tell me what its like. Companies like the mighty Easyjet accept a certain complaint level is inevitable whatever they do.

You called? Yes a 'complaint level' is almost inevitable (dependent upon that organisation's foul-ups) .... but Helen suggested that all complaints should be heard and responded to . IMO that is an excellent business mantra , excellent 'service recovery' being proven to outweigh the original failure ( read your Harvard Business Reviews) for the proof wink
ski holidays
TomazH, I agree that complaints are inevitable in a large business, but that is no excuse for the customer service being poor.
snow report
stoatsbrother," Perhaps I might suggest if you really are looking for spotty schoolboys, you may be on the wrong forum"
YOU actually had me laughing out loud ...thanks cheered my day up no end Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Mon 30-07-07 15:42; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
One day you'll all look back on this and laugh. Except the ones suffering heart failure due to rising stress levels. BIGGER PICTURE!
ski holidays
Nadenoodlee, you are right. I will go out and buy some shoes...! wink
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
stoatsbrother, not the season for shoes with recent floods- i've been purchasing underwear lately instead.
latest report
this feels like the apres zone, I am off to the fluffy boarding zone instead Very Happy much more civil indeed
snow report
Nadenoodlee, I should hope so too, to quote you out of context from another thread Laughing

Nadenoodlee wrote:
Russell, I havent got any knickers!! I have to go to John Lewis and get some essentials!
ski holidays
Nadenoodlee, too much wii i suppose Very Happy
ski holidays
Nadenoodlee, TMI... Shocked
latest report
Nadenoodlee, TLI..... Toofy Grin
snow report
TomazH, Welcome to snowHeads.
ski holidays
slikedges, wow! Thanks. And wheres the catch?
snow conditions
TomazH, I fail to see how i have incured you wraith, could you enlighten me?
ski holidays
Can someone not lock/delete this thread. Time to move on and all that Puzzled Shocked
ski holidays
gwaelod, spoilsport
ski holidays
Ladies and gentlemen, idiots, spammers, tossers and spotty school boys, thank you for assisting me over the last few days. After this period of free management consultancy I think I can see what the problem is - none of you know anything about or can talk about matters of SNOW. This is a serious issue as it is obviously a breach of the Trade Descriptions Act. Your collective forte appears to be an utterly futile waste of life, bitchiness, rank idiocy and whingeing. My advice would be to officially change the name to Knobheads asap. Accordingly I have searched the Domain Names Registry and see that www.knobheads.biz is available. Unbelieveably .com, .co.uk etc have already been taken. I think .biz works well enough though. Of course this will entail a new outward appearance and slogan. Eat Snow, Think Snow etc might not work too well if you substitute the word Knob so I suggest “Become a Knobhead like us and talk drivel for free”. Might not be as catchy but probably more accurate. Now naff off.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy