Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

laninio sister of elninio.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hwyl fawr.

this is my first try at this board. Puzzled

We are heading out to panorama mid jan 08, for 10days. Is someone winding me up Mad they say there might not be much snow out west due to the sister of elninio Puzzled

anyway we are coming, 2 mature intermediates have we made the right choice? We wanted to be able to ski to our hotel not be bused in on a timetable. Panorama looks excellent in the holiday mag I'm sure one of you will give me the lowdown.

I understand there are guides available to show the runs etc. Are the costs resonable?

well from sunny, wet, west wales

s.p. wink
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowplough, Welcome to snowheads Very Happy

I've never been to Panarama but know some guys who wen t last year. Good fun. They said it was lucky they only discovered the heli skiing on the last day else they would have been re-mortgaging their houses snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowplough, Croeso i snowHead snowHead Sorry, never been to Panorama, but I don't think anyone yet knows what the nascent el nina phenomenon might do to the snow....
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowplough, Anyone who can acurately predict the impact of El Nino or La Nina is a bigger liar than our foremost weather watcher & No 1 Hibs fan brian. Piste guides are free in Canda for half day sessions and they are usually interesting local folk.

Don't sweat it.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
there's not much to do off the slopes at Panorama but would be very surprised if not snow to resort level. if you are staying anywhere in the village you'll be OK. Can't understand about being bussed in. Are you staying in Invermere ?

ski area is good. do not underestimate Taynton Bowl.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy