Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Summer Skiing at Valloire

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Tignes Grande Motte, Les Deux Alpes, Val d'Isere even. All known for their glaciers and summer skiing... but Valloire in the Maurienne? Shurely shome mistake.

So what do you get? 1000 meters of skiing on a reasonble 30 degree slope and with the snow earlier in the week all this in 10-15cm of powder, top to bottom. The only hickup - there is no ski lift. Doh!

More photos here: Pic des Trois Evéchés

yes yes I know I promised not to post any more trip reports before next winter... but but.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
davidof, Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Helen Beaumont wrote:
davidof, Very Happy Very Happy

Just think the fun the people in your apartment have had this week!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
davidof, Picture spoiled by the Weggie! Toofy Grin
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
davidof, empty this week, my brother in law should have been there, but his daughter broke her ankle last Thursday.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
davidof, Nice Cool
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
davidof, absolutely beautiful.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Helen Beaumont, it looks like they've missed one of the wettest and coldest July weeks you could imagine. After a beautiful sunny day yesterday, storms and rain again today and for the next few days. All that snow in the pic above had to come from somewhere! davidof, were those tracks made by those skis?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
pam w, lets hope it imprives for the weekend then, they are still hoping to get out at the end of August, depending on how well the ankle heals. It wouldn't be mush fun going to the Alps and not being able to do anything.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy