Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Im a lucky boy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Booked a week away with my Girlfriend and she says she doesnt mind me going away with my 2 best mates.

Must go on the 8th March (Sat). 2 skiers, 1 boarder wheres the best place for us to go? I like the sound of Austria but is it expensive and whats the best resorts there seem so many there? Any other ideas please?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
MFC, well the SnowHeads MSB happens to coincide with that date Shocked wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Would the MSB be of any interest? http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=27476
8-15 March in Wengen. Mostly skiers but a few skiers as well, mixture of ages and abilities.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
MFC, if yer other half is letting yer off the lead for a week, as a group of lads, may I be so bold as to suggest St Anton or Ischgl? Wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
FenlandSkier wrote:
Mostly skiers but a few skiers as well,
Puzzled
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Elizabeth B wrote:
FenlandSkier wrote:
Puzzled

I'm sure FenlandSkier meant to say "a few boarders as well"
PS. Plus the occasional free-heeler. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ok how much are we looking at and what accomadation are we looking at?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just had a look and the flights cheap as chips. How far from Airport to Resort 9Wengen)?

Ive just sent E Mails to my mates have a funny feeling they will tell me to F Off, get a brochure!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
MFC wrote:
ok how much are we looking at and what accomadation are we looking at?

MFC, admin has just today on the MSB2008 thread confirmed the dates (8-15th March), and that the accomodation will be in the Victoria Lauberhorn. This was the same hotel used last year. I didn't stay there (because I had previously booked accomodation) but I'm sure some who stayed there can give you feedback. Note that admin hasn't of course yet had time to confirm prices, but if you visit the MSB 2007 thread first page here you will see last year's prices. Note that these included half board and a 6 day regional liftpass.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Alastair Pink wrote:
Elizabeth B wrote:
FenlandSkier wrote:
Puzzled

I'm sure FenlandSkier meant to say "a few boarders as well"
PS. Plus the occasional free-heeler. Toofy Grin

Embarassed err, umm, yeah what Alastair Pink said.
Airport transfer is quite easy MFC, the Swiss railways offer a fixed price return ticket for about £55.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
OOOOHHH One says yes lets go the other just needs a gentle push, me I dont give a ****.

Maybe 3 more but will book via a travel agent and get accomadation near you lot!!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy