Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes Glacier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've just spoken to the piste services at Tignes (for an article I'm working on) regarding the glacier conditions. They report that the end of season, especially April were not kind but that they have had fresh snow through May-June and are hoping for snow to quite low altitudes overnight so good conditions are forecast for the rest of the week.

I remember in 2005 there was 30cm of powder at the same period (4th July) and it was possible to ski down to 2500 meters or there abouts.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
davidof, how busy does the glacier get at this time of year?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have some friends out there at the moment who report there's more snow now that the last time they were there (November).
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
david@mediacopy, A heavy snowfall expected in Hintertux http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Hintertux.0to3top.shtml
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The glacier has loads more snow this year than last.

Today it's been snowing on & off all day & currently we have snow in the village Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tomorrow should be a great POWDER day Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
stewart woodward wrote:

Today it's been snowing on & off all day & currently we have snow in the village Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tomorrow should be a great POWDER day Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Envious, me? No, course not!

How long are you in Tignes for Stewart?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rob@rar wrote:
stewart woodward wrote:

Envious, me? No, course not!

How long are you in Tignes for Stewart?

Unfourtunatly just a week then its back to soggy Yorkshire.

But back for the 4 day wine festival in August NehNeh NehNeh NehNeh NehNeh
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I spoke to Emma at Snoworks today & she said it was snowing in Tignes rolling eyes
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy