Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ryanair flights from Stansted - released

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Don't know if this is anywhere else, but an off chance look at Ryanair confirms that their winter flights for Stansted (at least to Grenoble) are now on sale.

Wouldn't call them cheap though....eg 8th March/15th March 49.99 out 109.99 return plus tax etc Shocked
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks Annie, at least we know where they'll be flying for the winter. Too early for the cheap Ryanair winter flights, just a case of constantly monitoring the prices now.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
How can these folks justify calling themselves "budget"airlines?? The Ryanair site has a cheeky button labelled "Book cheap flights" - yeah right! It's - £130 each way to Stansted-Grenoble for Feb half term - that's £260 and I can get scheduled flights from much nearer home (with scheduled conditions not cattle truck conditions!) with KLM via Amsterdam or Air France via Paris to Geneva for £150-200.

To those of you with more experience

- when is a good time (if any!) to book half term ski flights?
- Should we be taking the scheduled ones?
- Do they put their prices up as seats start to get booked?
- Do the budget airlines prices come down at all, making waiting worthwhile?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
NewSkier, At half term, if there are several of you (3+), it's undoubtedly worth driving. You can book Speedferries in advance and it shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
NewSkier,

- Literally as soon as they come out, but this means constantly checking
- Yes
- Yes
- No

This is the first in 5 years of booking group holidays at half-term that I have not managed to book RyanAir cheaply. They came out a week or so ago, but I forgot to check in the morning and by the time I had spotted them at a not too bad price and then rang a few friends, they had gone up hugely. Have ended up booking scheduled flights, but not to the airport we wanted so will have a 5 hour transfer when we arrive! The prices just keep going up when more people book on, even within our group when we try to all book together. In previous years we have spread the cost between us to make it fairer. As you say at least with scheduled flights you don't have the cattle truck conditions.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy