Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Positive news from Montalbert La Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Winter news - Despite difficulty with early snowfall Montalbert reports visitor numbers were up by 3.9% for the winter season 2006/2007 when compared to 2005/6.

(So, despite resorts in other area's closing and/or reporting losses there is good news, quality always comes through Very Happy)

Summer news - The La Roche chairlift will be open every day and both Montalbert chairlifts will be open Tuesday and Thursdays. Enabling a superb VTT circuit Very Happy

Source Ville Aime
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
boredsurfin, Interesting that despite the numbers being up one never felt as if there were more people around? In fact I thought it was quieter this year than previous? How do they base their numbers? Is it on bed occupancy or lift pass purchase? If lift pass then perhaps people use the village as a starting point for their day?

So we going to be seeing you on the VTT circuit you mention above this summer?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
boredsurfin, given the title, I thought you were announcing you were selling up and moving out!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wear The Fox Hat, NO that would be catastrophic. We love having Boredsurfin family as neighbours and ski buddies! Funny though Foxy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mouth, we prefer it when he is there too.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
boredsurfin wrote:
Winter news - Despite difficulty with early snowfall Montalbert reports visitor numbers were up by 3.9% for the winter season 2006/2007 when compared to 2005/6.

la Plagne have said turnover was up 2% so overall it looks like a good result for the World's no.1 ski resort. How do Montalbert measure their visitor number figures I wonder... tax de sejour?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
davidof,
Quote:
How do Montalbert measure their visitor number figures I wonder...
I would hope that they used the same method as Grande Plagne, whatever that may be. But I do agree with Mouth's comment above that this past winter seemed quieter than the winter before.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mouth,
Quote:

So we going to be seeing you on the VTT circuit you mention above this summer?

Deffo! Just need to sort out some bikes Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Definately being used as a start point especially during half term and weekends....I thought it was quieter as well
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy