Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salomon Axess 120 short skis better/worse than Atomic 120's

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone out there tried the new Axess 120 snowblades, released for the 2006/07 season, want to know if they are any better than the Atomic 120's and if so, why?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
are you wanting skiboards/snowblades in a 120 length?? can give you other recomendations is you are. personally i would not bother with either of these if your looking for 120 length skiboards
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well these are the only ones I don't have to import from the USA, which works out far too expensive. I have others, with and without ski bindings in 99cms, one pair is an old Salomon SB10, that I had converted to the 4x4 system to take a spruce riser release binding, but I now want to go to 120. My hubby uses Atomic 120's and loves them, but I hated them! We are rather limited in the UK!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sharon i would seriously consider buying real skiboards instead iof longer blades, its a whole new kinda fun compared to what your used to, even the sb10's dont compare at all to a similar length true skiboard, my reccomendation would be to forget about the 120 length and go for a 110 summit custom. use the spruce riser bindings you already have. trust me on this, skiboards out perform snowblades sooooo much, i have summit customs and they where fantastic in knee deep powder. i wouldnt even try that on blades. wether it is believed or not, they are a real all mountain board. pm me if you want more info on different boards, websites etc
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy