Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Door to Door ski service?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Should be interesting to Spyderjon and other home tuners out there.

http://www.ultimateperformanceskicare.co.uk/services.html

Saw a link and was interested enough to see what it was all about but at the prices they are charging, can't see much take up, they're having a giraffe! Shocked
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
£70 for a wax & tune. No way Jose.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Top quality iron on show

snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I guess it's ideal for the lazy skier - I see they are based in Lincolnshire - maybe someone knows them?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Rubbish website. Silly prices. Their days are surely numbered.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Laughing rolling eyes Laughing

Wear The Fox Hat, Lincolnshire eh. I reckon it's achilles new get rich scheme: Nick gets other Ski Clubber's to send their skis to him, he then brings them to me & I tune them for £15-£25 & then he posts them back with a nice little earner on top for himself wink

Anyway, I hope this really takes off as I'll be able to put my prices up Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
And there's no mention of complimentary bacon sandwiches.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
BGA, It was carrott cake cookies last weekend - mmmmmm
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We only got a cup of tea Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Michelle, Shocked Nah, ya got biccies as well but Gray & me scoffed 'em Laughing
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Well the phone number on the website also shows up as being for a Management Consultants in Folkingham.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
spyderjon, wink
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Spyderman wrote:
£70 for a wax & tune. No way Jose.

ouch! my local store will do a thermomoulage and edges for 30 euros
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy