Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Zealand versus Australia

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This is from news.com.au
Quote:
Ask a Kiwi about skiing in Australia and they'll laugh from the belly. One look at the big mountain peaks of New Zealand's Southern Alps and Australians know why. But while 50,000 Aussies cross the Tasman to schuss the slopes each winter, few New Zealanders come our way. Those Kiwis haven't done their figures.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quite a few of them end up in Japan each northern winter. There is even a New Zealander setting up Ski Instruction in Hakuba for NZ his customers. Many Aussies also don't bother heading to New Zealand as they would rather spend there money on a northern winter trip where they will have bigger and better mountains and guaranteed better snow.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well every mainland ski resort in Australia is snowed under at the moment. all ski lifts are running. It's a good season for them after the poor 2006 season.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I wish I was down there Skiing amongst the snow gums.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
New Zealand by 1-7 points
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
NZ is having a fairly average season, Australia is having a MONSTER snow season, and guess which country I'm in right now? Lucky me. Smile

Even the smaller, low altitude resorts have lots of powder! Many lowland areas of the state of Victoria are under snow, so imagine what the high mountains are like!

Have a look at the webcams for most Australian resorts here. http://ski.com.au/snowcams/
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bogong, stop teasing me.... wish I was home right now!!! Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy