Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Xscape Mogul coaching

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ist Monday of every month apparently at MK

"
Moguls Coaching Sessions 7pm-10pm £35.00 pp. This will include all aspects of riding including technical exercises, progressions and demonstrations from our bumps tutors. All users must be recreational standard, however, this is viewed as an advanced technical session. "

http://www.xscape.co.uk/snow/milton-keynes/whats-inside/snowslope/activities-and-prices/skiing-and-snowboarding-prices/

Anyone been? Any good? Do they (the coaches) specially make moguls for the session or is it just a matter of skiing whatever ice and sugar is left over at the end of the day? What's the standard like - can't imagine there is scope for making huge bumps? All view welcome as to whether its worth making the trip up sometime.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
fatbob, never actually done one, but have spoken to one person who has and said it was very good, maybe partly because only 2 people booked into it. They specially make moguls for the session and the ones I've skied have ranged from tight and tricky rut line to reasonable rhythm/size ones. At the time they were only starting to offer the sessions and were working out how the moguls ought best be made. Obviously the session is highly instructor dependent and I'm not sure if they were even run over the winter, when some of the best MK instructors may have been away in the mountains.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
fatbob, A basi 1, Matt Ottaway, who is s**t hot in the bumps works in the summer at MK and may be who runs the course, worth asking for him by name
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
fatbob, Matt has indeed sometimes run the course. He's been in courch over the winter, then up to glasgow and should be back at MK next week. Also a young fellow called Mark who only just failed his CSIA IV! by the skin of his teeth this season.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm seriously tempted by this! snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
OK thinking of going next month - anyone know how to get in touch directly with someone who will actually know, not some muppet on the phone who'll just look at the schedule and say yep its on? Not keen on shelling out railfare & taking skis into work if there turn out to be no moguls or no coaches & no I don't trust Xscape
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
fatbob, ring and ask to be put through to Ali Smith head of ski school
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy