Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I think the mayor of Bansko is back

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just noticed grandsmile, a new Snowhead aka V Handzhiev form Bansko. Surely this is our old friend the evangelistic "mayor of Bansko". Looking forward to some "When is Bansko not the answer?" type posts.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello Michel, it seems you know me but i don't remember. Thank you for keeping the legend vivid even in exactly one year back. But its time to break it. I am not the Mayor of Bansko dude, just running www.banskotravel.com. It is funny how long Snowheads keep the rumours and how fat you go. Thank you for derclaring me as a Mayor even if am not. Please, tell me what can i do for you. If you like me to tell you a story about Bansko just let me know.

cheers
Vlado
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
vlado, it's nice to see you again - we have found some more fans of Bansko since you were last around!

[Translation note: I think 'large' would be a better word than 'fat' - 'fat' implies we've eaten too much....which some of us have Embarassed ]
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Welcome to Snowheadsvlado. There are some other Bansko fans here as Ian says, so the profile of your town is growing. The more options we all have to the predictable resorts, the better.

As you've kindly offered to tell us a story, please do so - my knowledge of Bulgarian skiing is slim. If you want a story on Bulgarina freeriding there's a great article in Skiing magazine: http://www.skiingmag.com/skiing/feature/article/0,12910,684228,00.html
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks for both sugestions. i meant fat rumours on myself in the time, thats funny. sorry if i was rude to someone. i've read the article already and i know the story perfectly. as i am taking part of the scene the freeride conditions are excellent. i bought SAG SKI last year and thats the best feeling i've ever had on skis. i recommend www.zagskis.com to everyone.
Before comming to Bansko for freeride just need to be informed about the snow conditions because last year the snow was pretty much ice comparing to the previous season when we had powder more often. my opinion about the seasons is one good snow year and one not so good snow year comming one after another. thats about Bansko. if you stay in one place for the whole season you must have some predictions. i guess the comming season will be the better one.
cheers
www.banskotravel.com
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy