Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow alerts from snow-forecast.com

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Agh!

Is anyone else getting email snow alerts from snow-forecast.com ? Puzzled

I've had four the same today and I can't switch the damn things off... When I signed up 'cos I wanted them, i.e. in the month running up to my trip away - they wouldn't work... grrrrrr...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Where's it gonna snow?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Val Thorens, apparently rolling eyes .
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jonm, My friend Pascal from Sport Emotion here told me yesterday he'd got 3 in a day! Shocked
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I got one just now for Alpe D'Huez, went to have look at the webcam, no snow but it said the temperature is minus 36 Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hope it's true - I'm off to Val Thorens on Thursday!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm getting them for Soldeu as well Puzzled

Just checked the web cams and yes it is snowing heavily Confused but the mountain closed on the 16th April rolling eyes
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Dypcdiver, its snowing way down in Canillo !!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
easiski, Glad it wasn't just me! They seem to have stopped, for now...
snow conditions
 brian
brian
There should be loads more snow over the next few days above 2000m. Anyone heading out for the bank holiday weekend is in for a treat by the looks of things.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Livigno is also due for a few flakes but looking at the webcams it needs much more than that to become a viable destination this weekend.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Snowed in Val Thorens early hours of Wednesday morning about 10-15 cm Very Happy
Great day today Thursday , Good off piste and very quiet slopes
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy