Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Crozats La Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
In La Plagne between Roche de Mio and Les Coche there is a black piste named Les Crozat (Commencing at the start of the Inversens chairlift).
Has anyone skied this piste or indeed seen it open, I got the impression it was not opened at all this seaon?

http://www.perso-laplagne.fr/Geo_Plan.htm
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yeah it was open for a while at the end of Feb / start of March - But when I did it it was just a big pile of slushy moguls and probably not worth the effort - althought it probably got us back to les arcs a little quicker - Restaurant at the bottom looks really good btw - hope to bike up to it this summer- We had hoped to finish out on the blue after it which goes right to the vanoise express but apparently there is a bit of skating involved which sounds hard
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
boredsurfin, I boarded it last season on 7th April when it was a red but had a sign saying experienced skiers only, it was a case of huge moguls and completely bare patches, a shame really as it would be an excellent run in good conditions; as it was it was definately the hardest thing we did all week.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
boredsurfin, Crozat was open the end of January as well. It was in good condition then. I have done this run almost every year on my annual La Plagne trip. It's geat fun, especially the hedge-hopping bit near the bottom (before you get onto the road). snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Jonpim, Did you carry on to the Vanoise Express (along the 'Route des Bauches' blue) if so is there 'a bit of skating' as mentioned by Kieran, above?
I have heard the black described somewhere in a similar vein to Swirly,'s post above Sad
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
boredsurfin, no, no, no! Do not try the road beyond Les Bauches
(unless you are really a cross country skier in disguise).
Take the lift up to Dos Rond and go on to the Vanois Express that way.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Jonpim, Thank you snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Jonpim, boredsurfin, knows Dos Rond very well especially the crepes served at the restaurant next to the lift. Toofy Grin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy