Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

"Gone til November"

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Wyclef probably says it best ...the bittersweet end of the season

Well for me it is, having probably got my last skiing of the (Northern Hemisphere) season in yesterday. Lots of fun and some great skiing with a variety of snowheads from PSB to Monday. Thanks to everyone I've met for some fun runs, some demanding skiing, a bit of wee wee taking, sofa space, some beers, services as an emergency arrest point, and some terrible dancing on my part at Tommy's 80s nite (you all know who you are wink).

Those that still have the vacation or season days left enjoy the EOSB or whatever else you have planned.

(...and if anyone can offer me dirt cheap flights and lend me some skins I will entertain some May Day weekend touring wink )
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy