Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Marker Duke Reports? (Paging SMALLZOOKEEPER)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone been on them or had any first hand reports? Just wondering how they ski in comparison with the competition (eg Fritchi Freeride) and whether anyone has managed to break a pair yet.

Worth replacing my Freerides or wait until I'm upgrading anyway?

I know all the spec and I've seen the stuff on TGR so I'm really just interested in hearing any other reports of them in action if there are any
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Arno, We've sold out twice. Next year they'll be available with couteaux. There awsome, they ski as good as any binding. There heavy and cost 349 euros. They will sell like hot cakes, here, Verbier and La Grave. I expect Fritchi to be quaking in there boots. The resurgence of Dynafit and the Duke could split the market(rightly so) in two. So far the guys using them have been all the "Sidecountry" Experts, they break everything, but not yet the Duke. That said, my Cynical ski tech, he loves them too. All my test pool will be mounted with them next winter.

RIP Fritchi. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SMALLZOOKEEPER, might be out in Cham in May. You wouldn't consider setting a pair aside for me once I confirm my plans?

Don't think Fritschi will be the only ones worried about this. If they are as good as you say they are, they'll probably put a big hole in the freeride market generally. Will Salomon and Look/Rossi counter with designs of their own I wonder?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Arno, I'm sold out, so, any sales will need to be confirmed at this late stage. Let me know, small is the only size available right now.
Salomon have returned to their old binding, S914-16 next year and Look/Rossi seem set to do the same. Salomon have some intresting developents alnog with Dalbello in the freeride/Dynatfit arena. We'll see.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Fair enough - I'll be in touch if/when I have booked my flights
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy