Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New flight Edinburgh-Zurich

brian
brian
With British Midland Very Happy

Great news for planet killers (especially those like me with Engelberg on their wish-list wink ).

Is St Anton do-able from Zurich ?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
brian,
Quote:

Is St Anton do-able from Zurich ?

2 to 2 1/2 hours drive. Did this a few weeks ago - landed Zurich at 9am, on the slopes just after midday.
snow report
 brian
brian
masmith, thanks, more than do-able then.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
brian, and that was allowing for a 15 min refuel stop at Mc'D's (at the border) so yes, more than do'able.
However a word of warning. If you pick up a Swiss hire car the chances are it won't have an Austrian vignette ... ours did not and we were randomly pulled over on the motorway exit near St Anton and fined heavily (can't say how much, it hurts too much to think about it).

You can buy an Austrian vignette for €7 at the border apprently (or most petrol stations).
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
brian, do you have a link? Always interested in new routes out of ZRH
snow report
 brian
brian
eng_ch,

Try this, halfway down the page.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
brian,

I think the train right into St A is about 3 hrs from Zurich and Engelberg is 2 hrs with a change or 2..depending...
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Flims Andermatt and Davos are also pretty solid propositions from ZRH and well worth skiing. Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I really miss being able to do Stanstead to Zurich - we used to use this to visit Eva. Edinburgh isn't much use to us Sad
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Or even Wengen, in 3 hrs.

Just did that last week. Landed 6:30 at Zurich, in hotel at Wengen before 11, clicked into binding & push off the top of Manlichen (top of gondola) before 12!

And that's for someone who's never been there before, and had to ask where everything is.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy