Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meribel - superb conditions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sunday - tropical
Monday - lots of new snow
Tuesday - yet more snow
Wednesday - yet more snow but also sun and one of the best days I have ever had. A lot of unskied off piste available.
Thursday - white out above 2,500m or so. The day grand thingy gondola broke down for 20-30 mins. Scary and annoying. Link to Orrelle a -18C wind tunnel. Skied into a snowdrift on blue piste. Unable to reach the piste by pushing poles down (Poles get annoyed and say they're going back to their own resorts, even if the infrastructure isn't as good, they don't have to take this sort of abuse).
Friday - great morning over on Courcheval side.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Totally agree! we were in la tania, overall it was probably the best week I've ever had and the Wednesday was the best days skiing I've ever had. Our first time in la tania and I would recommend this resort to anyone (other than beginers), overall it is the best resort in the 3 valleys and I will be using it as my base in the future. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ditto from Courchevel 1850.

Skiing over to Mottaret is a bit interesting on Aigle first thing in the morning-hard and icy, otherwise we have had fantastic conditions all week, particularly in Courchevel and Val Thorens. Above Mottaret-Mont Vallon etc, also great.
A combination of cold air and reasonably warm sun is keeping the snow in excellent condition, with it only getting soft in 1850 village by late afternoon. Clouds look like they're building today for the snow forecast tomorrow.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Really looking forward to getting there on Monday looks like we are in for two brilliant weeks Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I forgot to say....the best skiing was above Courchevel and above Mottaret,the blue run into la tania was superb on a couple of afternoons,not to be missed first thing in the morning after snow fall also. I found la tania so reasonable for food and beer compared to rip off courchevel and meribel.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ANd more to come...

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Now at Meribel:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kevinrhead, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing snowHead
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
fingers crossed for more of the same tonight and thru into Sunday for my 1st days skiing on Monday Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy