Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Have you been to Espace Killy end April/start May ??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If so, what is your best guess as to what the snow will be like? - Yes I know Crystal Ball batteries are hard to get wink I am almost certainly going along with friends for a short break, and am wondering if the learners' lifts in Tignes (Rosset etc) might still be operational or if the ONLY snow will be right at the top on the glacier, and not accessible to a shaky beginner who is still finding snowplough turns a challenge?? I need wide, shallow easy areas to start gaining some confidence, not something that will scare me silly!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
NewSkier,

All the Espace Killy should still be open at the end of April/start may, this includes the nursery slopes & free lifts. We currently have over 1.0 meter of snow in the village (where the nurery slopes are) and low temperatures which is keeping the snow in V good condition. Very Happy

I do not have a crystal ball but i am sure it will snow again before the end of the season Laughing At the end of last season, 8th May, we had over 1.0 meter of snow in the village & i skied fresh powder all day. The snow in the village did not disappear untill June & it was snowing again by mid August Shocked
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
OOh - you just made my day Stewart!! Very Happy

We are just in process of negotiating dates/flight times - it will either be 23-26th April or 27th-30th. Am getting really excited!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
My son worked in Val D'Isere last season and said that the end of the season was definitely the best time to be there, plenty of snow, plenty of sun and not too many people. He's there again this year - having only gone out there in mid March, having not enjoyed the earlier part of the season nearly so much. You'll have a great time, NewSkier. You gonna take some lessons?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w, I sure hope to take some lessons, as I am really lacking confidence! Stewart's going to check his diary when I have got dates fixed so I might be in luck though from what I have found on the internet, I think most ski schools have finished by then. The thought of snow, sun and no crowds sounds wonderful!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've said this before, so forgive repetition:

After the first EoSB on our May Day bank holiday, Bev, Jon, Easiski and myself skied from the top of La Motte glacier all the way down to the car park at around 2 in the afternoon on good snow all the way. This year looks good for that at present, but you never know.

snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy