Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TR: Flaine and PDS

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Last week in Flaine (and a day in Avoriaz/Chatel) was pretty damm good..............

Great snow all week on high north facing slopes and stable snowpack meant we could get after some good stuff!

ski holidays
 brian
brian
norris, that looks fantastic ! Great pics Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sweet. Thanks.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Was Gers running? Great terrain if it is, but my goodness what a long drag back up!

Wgat park of Little Switzerland are you from? As you know the tract of the Surrey hills between Dorking and Guildford used to be called that due to all the sanitoria there in the TB times of the late 19th century. I'm from those parts too (Shere).
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Off there on Friday, looks marvellous!! snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Gers ran after they had bombed it into submission! One day we did 8 laps of it.....not nice on a board!

I live in Dorking, so not strictly surrey hills, but its my spiritual home on my bike!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Don't blame you for showing off those photos - making us all sick! Hopefully it will last - we are aoff to Morillon next Thursday! wink
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just back from Morillon this morning. When we arrived on Saturday 17th there was mud & grass everywhere and the Sairon run down to Les Esserts was almost unskiable. Many were opting for the chairlift down. When we left yesterday there was soft ankle deep snow on the pistes everywhere. Bergin & Marvel had re-opened and Sairon was one of the most enjoyable runs on the mountain. On the down side visibility was often down to virtually zero & lunch/chocolate breaks outside were out of the question but the skiing was absolutely wonderful.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy