Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Butternut offers new chairlift attraction...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
...well, at least it's new to me.

This little ski area in New England has built a new quad chairlift over the summer, and this is what they're offering before the snow hits the ground:

"On Columbus Day weekend, Oct. 9 to 11, and from Oct. 16 to 19, Butternut will offer leaf peepers rides on a ski lift to get a better look at the fall foliage." Here's a report from The Berkshire Eagle.

If anyone would like to file a leaf report this would interest leafHeads. Anyone in the area?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That area or upstate new york is amazing to drive through during fall/autumn time of the year. The trees etc changing colour as you go North until they fall off and you hit snow. snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy