Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

View on Sauze d'Oulx and advice on best ski hire shop

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm off with my daughter to Sauze d'Oulx in a few weeks time. Reading the news groups, there seems to be mixed reviews and many horror stories on ski hire.

Any real experiences/advice?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I went last year with my eldest for her first ski trip - she was five - and it worked much better than I hoped.

For her, the kids ski school area at Sportina was nice and there was a snow garden next to it that she could play in whilst supervised.

For me, the area was much better than I'd anticipated and the locals very friendly.

How old is your daughter, and what level do you both ski at?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'd cancel if I were you - I heard there's a big group of hooligans from Telford Ski Centre going on 14th March Wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Marc

My daughter is 6 and has been skiing for 2 years, around an early intermediate. I would probably describe my-self as an intermediate (Telford Mike, care to comment on my skiing level, from experience). Were both short on snow miles (3 weeks on snow so far), but have a vast number of palstic miles under our belts.

It's the ski hire horror stories that worry me. I've been spoilt by first rate Swiss hire shops to date.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mark v1.0 wrote:
(Telford Mike, care to comment on my skiing level, from experience).

Sorry mate - client confidentiality and all that Mr. Green but the words 'bold' and 'intermediate' spring to mind. You really need to brush up on your drinking though Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've used Faure Sports every trip until I bought my own kit. They will pass off any old rubbish if they can get away with it. But they have some decent kit if you press them.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy