Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hotel La Berangere - Les Deux Alpes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Even though it's the best part of a year away, it seems booking a whole Chalet, ski in/out, in half term week '08 for a decent sized group is a bit of a none starter. Confused

Next bestest idea; Chalet Hotel. Bigger, less cozy, but probably easier to book!

T' internet has thrown up a few, and the above offering from Mark (no relation) Warner seems to tick all the boxes.

Does anyone have any knowlage of the place, good or bad, and will it be cushty for a mixed bag of families to join in the usual half term chaos?

Cheers All
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mosha Marc, Pretty sure when I was in LDA in January Kramer was staying there. Might be worth PM him.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mosha Marc

I was there in Jan this year, had a great time. Would make a good base for families. What do you wan to know PM me and I will answer any quetions you have

Paul
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There Xmas 2005. Good hotel in a good location. Definitely ski in/out.

Depending upon how much you want to see of your kids, Mark Warner childcare can be a real upside. This is something they really sell themselves on, and it is excellent. By booking kids club and ski school, you can have your little ones looked after and well entertained from around 9.00 to 4.30 every day (including over lunchtime), although the costs rack up if you do this.

Only downside for us was flights at really uncivilised times, and a 4+hr coach transfer from Geneva. Probably worth seeing if they will sell you accomodation-only and make your own flight arrangements into Grenoble.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You can self drive with Mark Warner so no reason why you can't just book accomodation ( and child care ) then make your own way.

I used MW a few times when SP was younger and agree that the child care was excellent. Very flexible during the day, they will take kids to ski school then pick them up and give them lunch. If you want to take them skiing ( which is what I used to do ) in the afternoons that is no problem.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy