Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Next season...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
After three consecutive years of going to Canada (two in Banff!) I'm heading back to the Alps next year, I'm looking at Les Deux Alpes and Alpe d'Huez. Les Deux Alpes looks the more likely at the moment.

If I judge this right financially I may well be at 2008's EoSB! snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
RichardB wrote:

If I judge this right financially I may well be at 2008's EoSB! snowHead

Hoorah Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
RichardB, me too hopefully , i'll be back in ADH in January and i hope to make it to the EOSB next year.

I hope easyjet keep the flights to Geneva going well into April next year out of newcastle , they haven't this year when i considered the 2007 bash Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
RichardB, as a "first timer" at the forthcoming 2007 EOSB, I have already had to start spending money in order to eat enough to try to be one of the "in" Lardy gang and also I have had to spend large sums of money getting my liver in good fighting fettle -oh - that's also to fit in with the Lardy gang too. By the time I arrive at Geneva at mid-day, I am fully expecting that the Lardy crew will be too "relaxed" to notice that I wasn't one of their number in 2006 and that they will welcome me as a long-lost (Lardy) friend.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy