Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recommendatons for ski weekend organiser or DIY?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I'm planning a short trip to tignes on thursday 29th march, returning sunday 1st april to meet up with some friends who are out there for the whole week.

I'm not having much luck finding anyone that offers a package deal for those dates to Tignes le lavachet where my friends are staying. Anyone got any recommendations on an operator that organises this sort of thing?

If i don't have any luck with an operator then i'll be looking to book flights and accomodation seperately. The only bit i'm stuck on is getting a transfer from either Lyon, Geneva or chambrey to Tignes and back. Any suggestions or links?

thanks

Richard
snow report
 brian
brian
lower,

www.altibus.com for the transfer.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
lower, Am driving Lyon to the Tarantaise on Thursday 29th - have room for a small one in the motor.....am then doing return trip on Tuesday 2nd April if that's of interest....am only going as far as Villaroger though - but can drop you at the bus stop in BSM?

(Door to door service can be negotiated...for a small consideration wink )
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The Lyon to Tignes bit might be very interesting. I've not got flights etc sorted out yet so i'll let you know but thanks for the offer. I may well take you up on that and i would obviously be willing to offer beer french or english beer tokens Smile Will you have room for skis?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
lower, Weekend package deals are rare anyway. So to answer your original question, how hard is it to find flights & accom on the web? Not very...

Try also www.alp-line.com or google tignes transfers...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Flights i've got no problem finding, transfer options i've now got though they are not cheap. All i've got to do now if find suitably priced accomodation in Tignes le Lavachet for those 3 nights.........
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy