Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Early adopters.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
You know that you're on the cutting edge when one of your old friends has spotted you on
youtube.com when you didn't even know that you were on there! Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Very Happy Infamy!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Kramer, Was that while you were in LDA in January? I must admit I found it a bit disconcerting that it landed right next to Les Cretes, but fancy a trip all the same, I think it's quite a reasonable price - and far quicker than the coach.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kramer, snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Colin B, that was last season, March 2006. Not very environmentally friendly, but a great day out, and hey, at least we filled every seat on the aircraft, so the tax would have been low wink

Hand on heart, it's a great day out, but make sure you sort it out as soon as you get to resort, it gets filled quickly.

I'm not sure what's more disturbing, that there was footage on the internet that I was totally unaware of, or that one of my friends has nothing better to do with his time than to manage to find me amongst all the random clips on youtube. Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Kramer, I'm thinking about spending a week in ADH followed by a week in LDA next Easter. Chopper transfer sound the way to go Smile
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Colin B, you'd have to find someway to get your luggage across as well. There isn't room on the chopper for it, although you might be able to arrange something. Can't remember how much it cost, but it was fairly steep.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Kramer, I thought I saw it was about £40 or £50 return, perhaps I'm wrong. Shame about the luggage might have to opt for the 90 minute bus ride instead Sad
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Colin B, just wear fifteen layers for the transfer!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Kramer, I was texted by a friend with the message "You're not yet on YouTube's most watched - must try harder!" when we were in Val d'Isere. Clearly we do have friends out there who go looking!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy