Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

MiniDV camcorder.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm in the market for a new camcorder.

I've got a couple of sponsored skiers next season so need to up my game on the video footage.

I've been looking at the Canon XM2. The reviews on the web look great but the key is has anyone used this camera up the hill?

Any feed back would be great on this or any other broadcast quality cameras.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kiwi1,

Don't know it but I would get an HD ready cam onto miniDV. Pics are so much better.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kiwi1, In the skateboard/BMX industry the standard is the Sony VX2100, we have used the XM2 alot but find in high light levels the exposure on the VX2100 is second to none.

All the high end cameras are very very high quality and its sometimes hard to differenciate between footage. As for up the hill, the only time I used a VX2100 my battery was gone within about half the time it usually lasts, possibly something to bear in mind.

George
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nice one. Thanks guys.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kiwi1, surely your going to ask the Bankster when he gets back? wink

IMT
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sure am mate.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy