Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Warren Smith in Verbier

Poster: A snowHead
Any Snowheads know the contact address for Warren Smith in Verbier ?

I am supposed to be on one of the courses next week but I am having difficulty getting information out of them. I am not staying in their chalet package though

Warren Smith have no phone numbers on the website.

The backup in the UK seems to be one man and a dog in deepest Lancashire. I am beginning to regret the booking now.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Latchigo, Send a PM to Spyderjon, pretty sure he will have some contacts after doing a few of Warren's courses.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
srobbo, Thanks.

Tim Brown has already supplied me with contact details. Panic over.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Latchigo, if you PM me your contact details I will be able to pass a message on to Warren. Don't regret booking - you'll have a great time
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
BGA, These are the details Tim Brown pointed out to me.

Provided I am there on time I should be OK. Thanks.

Where and when do we meet on the first day of the course?

There are 2 places you can meet the Academy team on the Sunday morning (the first morning of the course).

Place 1 - If you are having a ski and warm up prior to the course starting you will be skiing from Attelas to Ruinettes. In this case meet the team at the Ruinettes station just where you take your skis off at 10.15am.

Place 2 - If you are not skiing prior to the course commencing, meet the Academy team at Medran just outside the office where you buy the lift passes from, at 10am. You will normally see the team just by the ski rack. The team can be identified by using the profiles page of the website,
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Latchigo, that's largely correct. The courses start at 10am on the Sunday at Medran. Generally people meet around the ski racks in the centre of the paved area adjacent to the ticket offices. All of the coaches will be dressed in Black Oakley jackets and trousers. It's generally easy to pick people out as there will be upwards of 50 people milling about who are doing the course. If you take the second option of meeting at Ruinettes then just hang around near the entrance to the Funispace lift and you'll see the same people coming up from the Medran I lift.
If you need anything else PM me your phone number and I'll try to help. It's probable that I'll be around the area at 10 on Sunday anyway so if you want to arrange to meet I can introduce you to the guys running the course.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Latchigo, they are dead easy to spot, and Warren will give a brief "Hello" talk which can be heard all round the square so you'll be fine.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
.....and there's a roll call.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
And if all else fails head down the main Attelas piste at about 10.40 and just before the track that heads to La Chaux look out for 50 people rolling around on the floor with their legs in the air.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Latchigo, Will PM Warrens Swiss mobile no to you leter this evening snowHead
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I am in the same boat. Booked a course with Warren Smith Ski Academy. Just making and getting confirmation of the booking was like getting blood out of stone. I also asked where to meet and got a glib email saying they will send some info out closer to the course. Still waiting.....

I just hope their ski instruction is better than the booking system and their customer service....
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hardboiled, it'll be fine mate, chill snowHead
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
The course it brilliant, dont worry
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
skidog,
Old thread but I seem to remember he broke his leg on the course.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Guess it wasn't fine in the end

/schadenfreude
latest report
went couple of years back to Warren Smiths course, usually meet up at the top of the medran. but Melody or Warren will confirm with you just before, I know Warren well now and he well makes up for his admin shortcomings when he's out on the slope with you.

enjoy
ski holidays
I'm also having no luck contacting the office as their booking system forced me to enter a 'valid from' date for my credit card, but my card only has a 'valid to' date on it. I wanted to speak to someone to make sure the payment is processed OK and get confirmation, but no response after 2 days and I've used the contact form on the web site twice so far.
ski holidays
hbunny...you have a PM with numbers
snow report
The skiing will make up for any minor hassles now!
snow conditions
I wish I still had his mobile number tapped in my phone. you could contact Peak Ski, they are verbier based and they work with Warren on the accommodation side of his courses. they can give you the number.

I just want to say, because I know Warren, this is a busy period (November) he is all over the place this month and I think he has back to back training courses or promos all month.

no excuse though - Wazza, sort these out people please......
ski holidays
I've been contacted by Nick Wilkins, the UK manager, so I hope to get things sorted out pronto.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy