Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing in Kopaonik, Serbia

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone been or planning to go skiing in Kopainik? If you have recently come back- what was the snow level like as I am looking to go next year for my first skiing holiday and would like to know what the level of snow is.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
David21,

welcome to snowHead

I've never heard of it - what attracts you to it?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
well my girlfriend was looking through the thomson ski brochure and saw a couple of hotels in the resort that she likes. ive tried to find as much out as i can about the resort and it looks a cool place to go and is good for beginners. I just need to know if its got enough snow to ski on otherwise i will look somewhere else.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi David,

We went in January and had a great time.

From someone who had only skied in the Alps before i was a little unsure if i'd get bored with the level of skiing that would be there.

Whilst there wasnt any really really steep stuff, there were a couple of black runs open that would have been reds anywhere in the Alps.

Normally the snow levels are pretty reliable in Kopaonik but this year they struggled a little due to lack of snow (like the rest of Europe) and for the first couple of days we were there it was a little patchy and icy. But overnight on the Tuesday we had a dump of around a foot and it didnt really stop for the rest of the week.

The resorts very nice and compact and every hotel is close to the slopes. Oh.... and the beers only 70p a pint!!!

We're booking up again for next year.

Any specific questions just ask.

Heres some good links....
Our photos...
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?UAUTOLOGIN_ID=61021315107&mode=fromsite&collid=61021315107.767049030207.1173284237812&conn_speed=1

Stevs Kopaonik Website
http://www.eng.infokop.net/

Kopaonik Forum
http://www.skijanje.co.yu/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34&styleid=3
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers for that no snow in swindon.

which hotel did you stay at because we're looking at the hotel club a or hotel grand?

the price of the beer was one of the reasons we chose the resort.

cheers for the information- well appreciated.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We stayed at the club A hotel and it was fine. The beer cost 140 dinars (about £1.10) for a bottle of beer, The food was excellent aswell. Great choice for both breakfast and dinner.

We would have stayed at the Grand (where its 140 dinars for a pint rather than a bottle) but we have a singleton in the group and they dont have single rooms at the Grand. We did pop in there for a Pizza lunch on a couple of occasions and it was nice.

We're gonna go back to the Club A next January.

For beginners, i cant recommend it highly enough. My son progressed from total beginner compatent parrellel turner down red runs by the end of the week. And with it being the price that it is, you cant really go wrong.

This was a good piece i saw the other week....... http://travel.independent.co.uk/skiing/article2224851.ece
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
cheers for the info.

that has made my mind up on bookin the resort for next march.

we were unsure about the food cos we had seen a few reviews saying that is wasnt that nice but im sure its nicer enough to eat

thanks again for your comments cos thats made sitting in a travel agent all day now at the back of my mind
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy