Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Verbier drinking establishments

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
One of the darts team told me the bar in the Hotel Chamois is reasonably priced and also somewhere called the London(er) pub.

Is this good advice, or are there better places near to Medran ?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
On The Beach is probably the nearest.

It's pretty good too.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Is your mate in the darts team pulling your leg?

Le Pub Mont Fort just behind the Medran is a must do. The T-Bar on the Place Central is very civilised. The Farinet apres bar is very uncivilised, the Farinet lounge bar more so. The Wonderbar lower down the village is wonderful and has great live music and a good display of bras.

The Nelson Pub may be the Londoner? It's just like a pub in london. On the Beach maybe The Offshore Puzzled right next to the Medran in which case it serves draft Budvar Very Happy

There are many, experiment and find what suits you. Also verbinet.com does a regular apres update which tells you which band is playing where.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Steve Sparks, you could be correct. All I remember is a very badly parked beetle. Embarassed
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Offshore does have a very badly parked pink Beetle. I suspect Steve Sparks is correct and the Londoner is the Nelson Pub. It could also be confusing as there is a Big Ben pub. Do not go in there unless your thing is 16 year old boys trying to pick up 14 year old girls. If that is your thing then it's on your right as you go down the Rue de Medran. Otherwise follow Steve Sparks advice, as he's listed all my favourite watering holes. In fact, I'm just off the Pub Mont Fort now
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dave from darts is not the type to go in for leg-pulling.

He likes his ale, but he is from Burnley and like many Northerners he is not one to part with a pound easily.

I therefore sought his advice on places where alcohol is available at sensible prices. The Farm Club or celeb/rich haunts are not on my agenda.

Unless he has a secret life that I am unaware of I do not think Dave frequents school discos.

He stayed at the Chamois but we were a few beers into the match and I am not sure if the London(er) is the correct name. The only ski pub I know of that name is the Kitzbuhel place. I will check the website and the establishments mentioned above.

Thanks.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The other advantage of the Mont Fort, apart from half price beer from 4-5, is that it has a proper dart board so you can keep your hand in whilst you're here Smile Forgot to mention the Fer a Cheval. Good for apres, sensible prices and handy for a takeaway pizza. You can even celeb spot as Clive Woodward was in there the other night
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I like the "Furry Shovel" too... good pizza and a nice ambience
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

All I remember is a very badly parked beetle.

Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy