Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Good News! Bad News!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking at the forecasts....tons of precipitation expected in the next week Razz
Loads of snow up high Razz

Temperature skiking up at the same time Sad
P!ssing down with rain on the lower slopes and in the villages Sad

This will be the time when the SCGB catch phrase "best skiing on upper slopes" will actually be true.

A premature end for a few low(er) key or low(er) altitude spots (Morillon, Samoens, Megeve could be grass in a week).

Like I said....Good News Bad News

Oh well...IT IS ONLY WEATHER, NOT THE END OF SKIING AS WE KNOW IT!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Morillon, Samoens, Megeve could be grass in a week).

They were last week!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rungsp,
and the last one to leave the alps, don't forget to switch off the lights, we're all doomed! Doomed I say!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
On the plus side, I predict dramatic fall in skier number next year, and record snowfall. Meaning lots of fun for snowHead

I'm also expecting to win the lottery tonight rolling eyes
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Grass next week, dont know about that. A few of my friends live there an they say the depths are good now at 1500m with more snow next week down as far as 900m (Village) forecast.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy