Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Falline magazine and our favourite ski tuner.

Poster: A snowHead
Bet your now snowed under with work.[groan]

Good write up mate Very Happy

I now know someone nearly famous Smile
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yeah, I spotted that. Wasn't until half way through the article I realised it was "Our Jon" Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Has a nice picture of his hands. Very Happy

snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Not bad for a freeby eh wink. Luckily my personal IT consultant managed to get my online shop up'n'running in time for publishing day & I've had a nice equipment order in plus a couple of tuning enquiries already Cool.

Mind you, you should have seen the state of the Sweet Daddy tourer's that Fallliner brought me to fettle. Pretty wrecked would be an understatement (more holes than p-tex!) plus some numpty had mounted the bindings too far back. After a bit of Campbell Balancing I remounted the bindings 30mm further forward (not 12mm Dickie rolling eyes) & plugged the holes etc. Then some hefty base repairs, a stone grind & some fancy edge work & they actually came up like new. They're off to the trade ski test in Soldeau next week so hopefully they'll hold together as self-destructing if front of Europe's ski press won't do my reputation much good!

Many thanks to Fallliner for the write-up & thanks to Admin for making the initial introduction.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sage wrote:
Has a nice picture of his hands. Very Happy snowHead

Mine aren't that nice - I have a 'hand double' for all my publicity shots wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
If I bring my mag on sunday will you autograph it Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
spyderjon wrote:
Sage wrote:
Has a nice picture of his hands. Very Happy snowHead

Mine aren't that nice - I have a 'hand double' for all my publicity shots wink

Laughing

As soon as my new garage, with utility room, is built I'll be ordering my ski workshop equipment from you. The wife thinks she's putting the tumble drier in there wink

snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
FenlandSkier, I've heard about the mags you buy!

Sage, When designing the electrics don't forget to spec a socket for the beer fridge wink
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
spyderjon, i hope they haven't moved the test from Saalbach to soldeau....i need to get some more directions if they have Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
CEM, You're aware that it's a ski test, that will invole skiing Cheifey. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, oh yes new years resolution...to do more Laughing Laughing
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
CEM, Embarassed. It's a small country so they can't be that far apart wink
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
CEM, More? Pies? Sorry mate Toofy Grin , have a good time. Scott Neo is the one to watch. If you get some snow, try The Voelkl Katana. The K2 Coober looks divine! And ladies, Exclusive Limited! Boots, Spend as much time as you like laughing at the Atomic Hawk and the Garmont rock!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
SMALLZOOKEEPER,
Quote:

and the Garmont rock!

is that a boot to laugh at or does it rock
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
CEM, Laugh at the Hawk, Wonder at the G1 98mm! At least that's my opinion.
snow report
SMALLZOOKEEPER, tried it at SLIDE [soltex renamed] felt pretty good even if a size small for my plate.... still waiting for me raptors to arrive in the correct size Toofy Grin
latest report
CEM, Same last as the Raptor, in both 95mm and 98mm. No sole flex or modified Malioli or Navicular on the Raptor.
snow report
SMALLZOOKEEPER,
Quote:

modified Malioli or Navicular

yes that did look interesting
snow conditions
Shocked
snow report
CEM, SMALLZOOKEEPER, Now I know you talking as I can see your lips moving, but all I hear is blah, blah, blah....
snow report
....and more importantly, do they have any blue ones to match the piping on my jacket? I saw some going cheap on e-bay and figured it'd be the best idea to buy 'em and fill them out with some thick socks and a bit of old pipe lagging.... wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy