Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Further possibly idiotic question - concerning Puy St Vincent

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anybody know which airports are best linked to PsV by public transport?
I see from the tourist office website that there is a bus from Marseille-Provence, but since a) I'm not sure you can even fly there from the UK and b) I was always taught that Marseilles was the hangout of dubious women and rogues and best avoided, is there any collective snowHead knowledge as to how other airports (Geneva, Turin, Lyon, Grenoble) are linked? (apart from taxi, privat transfer, or hire car; this query is for an impoverished non driver).
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
poma, Don't know about public transport but my airport of choice would be Turin, Grenoble, Milan, Marseilles in that order(-ish, as I haven't checked!)

You can fly to Marseilles from UK. BA, bmibaby, Ryanair and Easyjet all fly there - and the transfer probably wouldn't be too long 'cos of the autoroutes ..

I've been to Marseilles several times and alas the stories of 'dubious women' are 'myth' . Undoubtedly a few rogues but no worse than any other large city imho.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
poma, There is some more info here.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
poma, this may help too http://www.mrsairport.com/eng/cp/cp_nb.jsp (sorry, don't know how to make this a direct link). Ryanair did have some very cheap flights on offer to Marseille during March but am not sure if that offer has finished now.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm going there at the end of March with snowbizz who fly to Turin and say it is a 2-2.5 hour transfer from there. they have sunday transfers. You may be able to bung the rep a few quid and squeeze on the bus perhaps.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There's a railway station in Briancon, which is not too far from Puy (about 30-40 mins). We passed it on the way back from there on Sunday.

The nearest airport is Turin followed by Grenoble.

Snowbizz do transfer their holiday makers on a Sunday from Turin, but I've no idea whether you could get them to take you on their bus too.

I would guess that you could look for a train to Briancon and then a bus(es) to Puy (not sure if there's a direct one)
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
poma, there's a shuttle from Marseilles airport to Serre Chevalier each Sat at 2pm. I think there may be ones to other resorts in the area too. http://www.serre-chevalier.com/Hiver/en/info-pratique/transport.php4

There's an email link so you could ask the bus company.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy