Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Paradiski Carte

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ey up all,

Didn't bother taking back my ski pass last time I went to la Plagne (back in January) thinking that I could top it up for my next visit through the www.la-plagne.com website.

However, I've just gone through to the bit on the site where you do this, and the only option is the 'I don't have a paradiski card' link. The bit you're supposed to click if you already have a card isn't clickable - confused!!

Also, I can't find anywhere on the site that I can register... help!!! Puzzled
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Specialman, I think (therefore I'm probably wrong!) that you can only top up Paradiski cards on line. The La plagne only cards have to be done at a ticket office.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Specialman, although confusingly you can top up Les Arcs only passes opn line....
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Typical of the French!! Oh well, I'll just do it when I'm there.

We're arriving about noon and I thought I'd be clever by pre-booking my pass so me and the missus could be well smug and while everyone else is unpacking, be pulling 360 tailgrabs....

...or falling on our back bottoms more like it!!! Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ey up, Puzzled the filtering system is a bit sad on bere: typed 'a-r-s-e-s' (sorry moderators!!) and it's come up 'back bottom'!!!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Specialman,

Seems that Les arcs have gone back to using one use cards again this year that you don't have to pay a deposit for (Last year they cost €3) - therefore you need to purchase a specific paradiski carte if you want to recharge it online.

A friend of mine got caught as well as he kept his card from last year
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Oh well, at least I have a souvenier from the last trip!!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy